Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wake up

I'm very bored lately with the mediocre, the superficial, the apathetic. I don't want to miss out. I want to be active, to get involved, to go deeper. To milk everyday for all it's worth. To wake up. Every moment is pregnant with possibility, and I want to explore it. I have the same schedule, week after week. I get comfortable, but do I grow? To some extent, I guess, but I want more. I want to take a more active role. I want to dig beneath the surface and unleash the potential of myself and my friendships. I want to explore my gifts and use them for good. I want to build up those around me. I want to justify all the time and money I'm investing into my life. And I don't want to be satisfied, to feel complete, to settle. I don't even know where all this is coming from. I just want to be a faithful servant with what I've got.

No comments: